Variations: We may, at any time and at our discretion, vary these Terms by publishing the varied terms on our Site. We recommend you check our Site regularly to ensure you are aware of our current terms. Materials and information on this Site (Content) are subject to change without notice. We do not undertake to keep our Site up-to-date and we are not liable if any Content is inaccurate or out-of-date.
Licence to use our Site: We grant you a non-exclusive, royalty-free, revocable, worldwide, non-transferable licence to use our Site in accordance with these Terms. All other uses are prohibited without our prior written consent.
- On or from the Effective Date and during the Term, the SaaS Provider agrees to provide the Services in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
- The Customer agrees the SaaS Provider owns or holds the applicable licences to all Intellectual Property Rights including but not limited to copyright in the Software and SaaS Services and any documentation provided with the Services by the SaaS Provider to the Customer including any Customer configuration documentation.
- The SaaS Provider reserves the right to change or remove features of the SaaS Services from time to time. Where there is any material alteration to the SaaS Services in accordance with this clause, the SaaS Provider will provide the Customer with 20 Business Days’ notice and the Customer agrees that any material alteration is at the SaaS Provider’s discretion.
- The SaaS Provider reserves the right to refuse any request in relation to the Services that it deems inappropriate, unreasonable or illegal.
- Yezza provide a medium to easily redirect order info from forms to business owners and sellers via WhatsApp.
- Our product does not in any way represents an extension of the official WhatsApp services.
Prohibited conduct: You must not do or attempt to do anything: that is unlawful; prohibited by any laws applicable to our Site; which we would consider inappropriate; or which might bring us or our Site into disrepute, including (without limitation):
- anything that would constitute a breach of an individual’s privacy (including uploading private or personal information without an individual’s consent) or any other legal rights;
- using our Site to defame, harass, threaten, menace or offend any person;
- interfering with any user using our Site;
- tampering with or modifying our Site, knowingly transmitting viruses or other disabling features, or damaging or interfering with our Site, including (without limitation) using trojan horses, viruses or piracy or programming routines that may damage or interfere with our Site;
- using our Site to send unsolicited email messages; or
- facilitating or assisting a third party to do any of the above acts.
Exclusion of competitors: You are prohibited from using our Site, including the Content, in any way that competes with our business.
Payment: Yezza reserves the right to offer additional payment methods and/or remove existing payment methods at anytime in its sole discretion. If you choose to pay using an online payment method, the payment shall be processed by our third party payment service provider(s). With your consent, your credit card / payment information will be stored with our third party payment service provider(s) for future subscription. Yezza does not store your credit card or payment information.
You must ensure that you have sufficient funds on your credit and debit card to fulfil payment of an order.
Yezza only provide the ways of payment to Consumer via our payment platform. Yezza does not take responsibility for payments made on our Platforms to Merchant. Consumer must deal directly with Merchant for that matter.
Refund for Consumer: In the matter of dispute between Merchant and Consumer on refund and cancellation, Consumer must follow Merchant's cancellation policy directly. Yezza does not involve in such dispute.
Information: The Content is not comprehensive and is for general information purposes only. It does not take into account your specific needs, objectives or circumstances, and it is not advice. While we use reasonable attempts to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the Content, we make no representation or warranty in relation to it, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Intellectual Property rights: Unless otherwise indicated, we own or licence all rights, title and interest (including intellectual property rights) in our Site and all of the Content. Your use of our Site and your use of and access to any Content does not grant or transfer to you any rights, title or interest in relation to our Site or the Content. You must not:
- copy or use, in whole or in part, any Content;
- reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any Content to any third party; or
- breach any intellectual property rights connected with our Site or the Content, including (without limitation) altering or modifying any of the Content, causing any of the Content to be framed or embedded in another website or platform, or creating derivative works from the Content.
User Content: You may be permitted to post, upload, publish, submit or transmit relevant information and content (User Content) on our Site. We claim no ownership of the intellectual property rights in User Content you provide to the Site. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by setting your pages to be shared publicly or making available any User Content on or through our Site, you agree to allow others to view and share your User Content and you grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free licence to use the User Content, with the right to use, view, copy, adapt, modify, communicate, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast, access such User Content on, through or by means of our Site
You agree that you are solely responsible for all User Content that you make available on or through our Site. You represent and warrant that:
- you are either the sole and exclusive owner of all User Content or you have all rights, licences, consents and releases that are necessary to grant to us the rights in such User Content (as contemplated by these Terms); and
- neither the User Content nor the posting, uploading, publication, submission or transmission of the User Content or our use of the User Content on, through or by means of our Site will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
We do not endorse or approve, and are not responsible for, any User Content. We may, at any time (at our sole discretion), remove any User Content.
Cancellation and refund policy
Yezza Services : We provide a non-refundable policy on subscription for Yezza SaaS. In the event of cancelling your account:
- Subscription of Monthly contract is cancellable anytime, and can be done by deleting the company profile on Yezza Settings.
- Subscription of Yearly contract is non-cancellable before the end of the contract period. However, you may contact our Merchant Support at email@example.com for inquiry on that matter.
Yezza Merchants and Consumers
- Merchants using our software in selling their services or items might have their own cancellation and refund policy.
- Yezza does not guarantee the business transaction done between merchants and consumers and cannot be held responsible in any dispute between them.
- Please directly talk to your merchant if you have any complaints on your purchases.
Discontinuance: We may, at any time and without notice to you, discontinue our Site, in whole or in part. We may also exclude any person from using our Site, at any time and at our sole discretion. We are not responsible for any Liability you may suffer arising from or in connection with any such discontinuance or exclusion.
Indemnity: To the maximum extent permitted by law, you must indemnify us, and hold us harmless, against any Liability suffered or incurred by us arising from or in connection with your use of our Site or any breach of these Terms or any applicable laws by you. This indemnity is a continuing obligation, independent from the other obligations under these Terms, and continues after these Terms end. It is not necessary for us to suffer or incur any Liability before enforcing a right of indemnity under these Terms.
Termination: These Terms are effective until terminated by us, which we may do at any time and without notice to you. In the event of termination, all restrictions imposed on you by these Terms and limitations of liability set out in these Terms will survive.